updates. You will be deemed to have been made aware of, will be subject to, and
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, personal information included in emails/phone calls)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Total Slip Solutions with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us for more information on any of our products or services via email or phone call.
- Enquire about a quote for a project you need to be completed.
Total Slip Solutions may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Through third party contacts, with consent.
How will we use your data?
Total Slip Solutions collects your data so that we can:
- Process your orders and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers, promotion, deals on other products & services we think you may benefit from.
- To best guide your business towards your next purchase.
How do we store your data?
Total Slip Solutions take our data security extremely seriously. Our company, with the IT support of HBS Connect securely stores your data on our private company cloud files.
Our company will keep your personal information data for 1 year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data, removing it from our storage cloud system and shredding any physical data that is being stored.
Total Slip Solutions would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right, at any time to stop Total Slip Solutions from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Total Slip Solutions would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Total Slip Solutions for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Total Slip Solutions correct any personal information that you believe to be incomplete/inaccurate.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Total Slip Solutions erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Total Slip Solutions restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Total Slip Solutions processing your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Total Slip Solutions transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For more information on cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use and navigate our website
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Showing you, which pages you have previously visited
- Remembering your preference such as colours, text size and layout
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our company uses these cookies, so we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Total Slip Solutions uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and IP address. Total Slip Solutions sometimes shares limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means when you visit another website, you be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Social Website Cookies – So you can easily Like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call us on 053-9128285
Postal Address: 1st Floor, 2 Commercial Quay, Ferrybank South, Wexford, Ireland, Y35PF83